Beanstack is a web-based reading challenge software! You can track your reading minutes, write book reviews, and participate in fun activities to earn digital tickets and badges! Tickets can be entered into raffle drawings.
How do I register my class for Cleveland Reads?
- Go to our Beanstack website: cpl.beanstack.org
- Scroll down the page until you see “Register a Class or Group.” and select option
- Scroll back to the top and select how you’d like to log reading
- Fill in class information
- Enter teacher information.
Join the Cleveland Reads Challenge!
How do I log Minutes, Reviews, and Activities?
- Visit our Beanstack site or open your Beanstack app.
- Click the “Log Reading and Activities” button in the upper left corner of the site or on the blue plus sign in the app.
- Follow the prompts on the screen to log whatever you’ve accomplished.
- Earn a badge and tickets when you hit a reading landmark or complete a review/activity!